or to see your play details)
- One colour 24 x 30 inch historical map of the Normandy countryside northwest of Caen,
- Four Scenarios played on various parts of the map,
- An Four-Scenario Date, Campaign Game; and
- Chapter BB that includes the rules to play the Campaign Game.
Articles and Resources:No articles entered for this publication. Add one?
Reviews:This publication has been rated: 8/10 by 1 users. Write a review
|Playing The Scenarios One at a Time|
Rob MacGinley: 8.0 out of 10. [Review score: -1] [Agree] [Disagree]
Duncan and I decided to play the Scenarios one at a Time
My greatest pleasure was learning both terrain and what a particular side looked at in four very different situations
We did not go on to play the TM or CG so I cannot comment on this
Overall I think the Germans are in every scenario given heaps of defensive stuff so the Canadian player has to use all the tricks in the b... Read full review...
|: Bloody Buron CG||0||3||7.00||Normandy, France||WTO||Canadian||German (SS)||1 hrs||67% Canadian||8%|
|BB1: First Big Fight||0||5||5.00||Buron, France||WTO||Canadian||German (SS)||9.7 hrs||75% German (SS)||14%|
|BB2: Smashing In The Door||0||1||5.50||Buron, France||WTO||Canadian||German (SS)||1.5 hrs||56% Canadian||3%|
|BB3: Haywire Communications||0||7||5.75||Buron, France||WTO||Canadian||German (SS)||2.5 hrs||67% German (SS)||19%|
|BB4: Zoot Suit Boys||0||13||7.86||Buron, France||WTO||Canadian||German (SS)||2.9 hrs||75% Canadian||35%|
* Popularity is the sum of Roar and Archive reported playings based as a percentage of the parent publication's total games.
(Dark) grey rows indicate Night scenarios.
Median length of scenarios: 2.5hrs
Average rating of scenarios: 6.22
Total playing time: 17.6hrs